MUET ENGLISH KUCHING

Sunday 5 February 2012

Cat's Home visitors policy

Occassionaly, my home gets abit overcrowded!

Visiting homes and door to door roaming is very common in Malaysia.  When people are free, they want to go to the others home to have a look! Guess what, my home is getting a lot more visitors than usual during festive and celebration because thats when they are not working so they wanna see the cats in my home...for fun!

Here is the nightmare... a simple sms to drop by is a thousand tonne to me.  I got to make sure they are in tip top condition, no water splilt, no stain on their hair, suck up all the fallen hair.. get ready the visitors area,  by the time you come, i am already half dead.

Not to say i dont welcome visitors, but i really appreciate if you are a serius buyer to my advertised cats only. Dont come and ask me.. what about this.. what about that.. what about what? All i can say is they are not for sale. Those that are is right there where i always advertised.

I think many people forget, i am a breeder (hobby) and a employee (work) as well. When is my holiday? Therefore, home visitors are welcome when we are somehow becoming a little more aquainted  then just chatting a few times on line. Also,  Male (buyers) you are a big threat when i am a weaker gender. So, why dont you check out the photos and video first. When u truly want to get one of this monster home. You call me up! How about that?

Remember this simple riddle " See no touch , touch no see, see & touch, Pay Monie!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment