MUET ENGLISH KUCHING

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Catwhisperer Pet Travel Agent (Sarawak)


It is a lengthy procedures to relocate your pet from overseas to/from Sarawak. As a Pet Lover, I am concerned with the comfort and safety of the pet during travel. I have been relocating my cats and accumulate some experience .Hopefully I can help worry pet lovers to resolve certain problems to bring home their pet to/from Sarawak , one state in Malaysia declared rabies free. Pls be reminded that my service is only provided to non - commercial pet owners who are migrating or returing home from overseas. Many hesistated because of long quarantein period imposed on their pets but sometimes, " we just can't separate"! If you are one who need help. Call me at 60128245588 /Email : Janicejillz@yahoo.com. We can sort things out together. Handling charges applied specifically to different circumstances and the complication of procedures with minimum of RM 200 and other MISC payable for paperwork and shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment